It’s that time of year for the Triangle Parade of Homes! We invite you to come tour our client's nine entries and learn more about Capitol City Homes’ newest communities!
The Triangle Parade of Homes is North Carolina’s largest open house presented by the Home Builders Association of Raleigh–Wake County and the Home Builders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties. The tour is free, self-guided and open to the public. It runs from 12pm-5pm Oct. 6th-7th, 12th-14th and 19th-21st.
Our Triangle Parade of Homes entries include:
The Bluffs model home in Wake Forest.
- Located adjacent to E. Carroll Joyner Park, The Bluffs at Joyner Park offers a convenient location in the heart of Wake Forest. This 50-lot community offers private, wooded home sites and home plans ranging from 2,000 to 2,500 square feet.
Logans Manor at 229 Logans Manor Drive in Holly Springs.
- Logan’s Manor perfectly blends city life and sweet, southern hospitality! Quaint Holly Springs is bursting with fun activities for all ages and interests!
Glenmere at 315 Center Pond Court in Knightdale.
- Glenmere is the perfect combination of location and style with impressive amenities such as a walk-in Jr. Olympic-sized pool, cabana with fireplace, open play area and tot lot.
Wendell Falls at 544 Future Islands Way in Wendell.
- Wendell Falls, a master-planned community includes beautiful green spaces and picturesque streetscapes. Community amenities include farmhouse community center with saltwater pool, lakeside pavilion, state-of-the art exercise facility, dog park, and Grounds Café.
Jackson Manor at 3232 Donlin Drive in Wake Forest.
- With 23 acres of open greenspace, Jackson Manor is a carefully planned community nestled in a beautiful setting with gorgeous home sites and convenience to great shopping, dining and entertainment!
Cartlon Pointe at 757 Strathwood Way in Rolesville.
- From the area’s shopping and restaurants, to the two-story clubhouse and swimming pool and walking trails, Carlton Pointe puts everything at your fingertips.
The Meadows model in Mebane.
- Featuring a community pool and convenient to New City Park with soccer fields, open lawn space, dog park, paved walking trails, playground, splash pad and amphitheater, the Meadows is a great place to call home!
Pennington at (lot 22)
- This luxury home community near Chapel Hill and Pittsboro features spacious, one-acre wooded lots. Located off Hwy 64 and less than a mile from Jordan Lake, Pennington offers a convenient location to wonderful recreation opportunities as well as easy access to Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
Chapel Ridge at 85 Colonial Ridge in Pittsboro.
- With easy access to Research Triangle Park, Chapel Ridge's unique combination of country roots with city conveniences appeal to residents looking for a peaceful escape. Chapel Ridge offers a relaxed, upscale atmosphere, tremendous amenities, including a Fred Couples signature golf course, and spacious properties from one to three plus acres positioned on golf, nature and creek front sites.
Visit their website for more information about Capitol City Homes.